If you’ve ever wanted to play or perform your favourite songs, or thought of a melody that could become an original song, Korg is here to help you realize your musical potential.The Korg EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard is a portable 61-note keyboard designed to help you learn and play and enjoy on any musical level, and an instrument that grows along with you.
The Korg EK-50 is perfect for beginners and professional players alike, catering to any skill set. The EK-50 includes an accompaniment function called ‘Styles’, allowing you to play along with the touch of a single note. The EK-50 Entertainer Keyboard includes more than 702 ultra-realistic sounds ranging from pianos and violins to brass and percussion. The built-in speakers allow you to setup and play anywhere you go, making it ideal for teaching, playing and busking. You can also expand your styles from the online Korg library.
- 61-note compact keyboard, ideal for beginners and learners
- Styles functionality produces a rich accompaniment by triggering a note or a chord
- Includes over 702 realistic sounds spanning from pianos and violins to saxophones and drums
- Highly intuitive layout for ergonomic workflow
- Integrated 10 x 10W speakers for great sound anywhere
- Play back your favourite songs on the instrument whilst performing
- 64 ‘music styles’ in total, providing presets for sound and tempo
- Play music from external devices using the external input jack on the rear of the instrument
- Add to your Styles from Korg’s extensive library