The VOX Cambridge 50 is an ambitious product that opens new possibilities in a modelling guitar amp. It uses Virtual Element Technology (“VET”) modeling technology to deliver realistic and stage-ready sounds, Nutube to deliver the distinctive distortion, rapid response, and tonal change of a tube amp that cannot be entirely duplicated by digital technology, and an open-back cabinet equipped with a 12-inch speaker for crisp sound. The VOX Cambridge 50 guitar amp is the ideal fusion of these three elements, and a powerful modeling amp.
With 50W output and versatile functionality, it’s a great choice not only for live performance but also for at-home practicing or recording. The Cambridge 50 offers enjoyable guitar playing in any setting.
• VET modelling technology boasts the ultimate in sound quality, both in character and feel.
• In addition to the legendary VOX sound, a diverse variety of high-gain and other models are provided, as well as a versatile line in.
• Eight types of effects are built-in. Modulation and delay/reverb can be used simultaneously.
• Open-back cabinet equipped with a crisp-sounding Celestion VX12 speaker.
• Pre-amp circuit equipped with Nutube, the next-generation vacuum tube, delivering the sound and feel of a vacuum tube amp.
• Packed with convenient functions including a tuner, AUX in, headphone/line out with cabinet simulator, preset mode, and manual mode.
• Equipped with a USB audio interface function that allows the Nutube sound to be recorded directly to your PC.
• “Toneroom” editor/librarian software is provided.
• User programs can be expanded by using the separately sold VFS5 foot switch.