This Pre-Owned Washburn J52SW features a Solid Spruce Top with Solid Mahogony Back and Sides producing room filling, rich tones and has a satin finish The J52SW has a Mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard that ensures playability, giving the guitar a aged feel that usually takes years of playing to develop.
This guitar has the same features as the rest of the Timbercraft series, sporting solid wood construction, Grover tuners, bone and nut saddles, and maple binding.
- Solid spruce top
- Solid mahogany sides and back
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Bone nut & saddle
- Rosewood butterfly bridge
- Tortoise shell pickguard
- Maple binding
- Rosewood headstock veneer
- Satin finish
- Chrome Grover 18:1 machine heads