A capo that puts you in control. The G7th Performance 3 Art. It showcases exceptionally innovative design and promises to be a small but truly mighty addition to your guitar. Suitable for most steel string or hybrid nylon string guitars, this capo features Adaptive Radius Technology (ART) which adapts to the curvature of your fretboard, resulting in even pressure across the strings. The benefits? Stable tuning with absolutely no buzz. When you’re manoeuvring the capo across the neck, simply squeeze to attach and squeeze to release – the Unique Tension Control system will ensure you’re in charge of the pressure over the strings.
Prepare for a stress-free playing experience. The G7th Performance 3 Art capo is built for one-handed use, meaning you can adjust it without ever disrupting your performance. Better still, it is equipped with internal silicone pads for sublime protection. You can play confidently, safe in the knowledge that the finish of your guitar won’t ever be compromised. It will always stay in pristine condition and your sound will be crystal-clear.
- Perfect for most steel string acoustics, electrics, and hybrid nylon string guitars
- Even pressure across all strings is made possible by Adaptive Radius Technology
- Protect the finish of your guitar with internal silicone pads
- Adjust quickly and easily thanks to unique tension control
- Max Fingerboard Width: 52mm
- Max Neck Depth: 27mm