The Hidersine Vivente Cello redefines all student cello outfits. Perfectly suited for starter cellists, the Vivente will help you get the best possible start. The Hidersine Vivente cello benefits from having a solid spruce top combined with a flamed maple body. These tonewoods enhance the instrument’s natural tone while also being aesthetically pleasing.
Hidersine’s ‘Ready to Play’ promise means you can buy the Vivente cello with the confidence that it has been fully checked in Hidersine’s UK workshop. This outfit includes an octagonal bulletwood stick bow, Hidersine rosin, and a 10mm padded deluxe bag so you can start practising straight away.
- Top: Selected Straight Grained Solid Spruce
- Back: Graphic Flamed Solid Maple
- Side and Ribs: Graphic Flamed Solid Maple
- Bridge: Seasoned Maple
- Finish: Natural
- Neck: Graphic Flamed Solid Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner Ultra lightweight
- End Pin: Carbon Fibre Endpin
- Strings: Steel – Synthetic Core
- Bow: Octagonal Bulletwood
- Rosin: Hidersine
- Case: 10mm Padded Deluxe Bag